When: Saturday, February 10 PREVIEW SHOW : 5:00-6:30 PM; GENERAL SHOW: 6:30 PM to 10 PM
The Studio School & Gallery for an evening of panoramas that startle the imagination, inspire the spirit and benefit the IU Kenya partnership and the Imani Workshop. Take home a sunrise, an Acacia, a lion or a family of rhinos.
Below is a selection of the items that will be available for purchase or custom order. All items will be hand signed by the artist, Quay:
- Large scale Gicleès and photographs.
- Matted and framed in rimless glass frames.
- Oil Paintings and Watercolors on gallery hung canvasses ready to hang in your office or home.
- Custom coffee table books. With photos selected by the artist.
- Custom Coffee Table books you co-create with the artist.
- ArtMat© greeting cards.
- Note cards.
- Small scale, matted photographs.
PREVIEW SHOW : $50 per person advance sale; $60 per person, night of show
GENERAL SHOW: $25 per person advance sale; $30 per person, night of opening
Students: $15, 13 and over with I.D. Children under 12, FREE
Light hors'dourve and refreshment service will begin at 5:00PM.
For more information, By Phone: 317-351-6990; Via E-Mail: email@example.com
To read an essay about Hoosiers and Africa, "Who Can Help Africans Solve Their Problems?" that connects many of the events relating to Africa this spring, go to Views-PRI, the sister site of IndyBuzz (and forerunner of the electronic magazine Provocate).